Do you just ever love a person so much
But not in a sexual/romantic way
You just love them so much it’s not even a friendship
It’s like they’re your sibling or a platonic soul mate
You don’t want to make out with them or do sexual things
You just want to keep them close to you and protect them and be their friend for life
do you ever have to backspace a reply because
our friendship level is not ready for that
Me when I fight enemies in video games.
AS WHICH ONE?
#me at every exam ever taken
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
What if Daft Punk never breaks up or dies they just hand off their helmets to really amazing musicians that continue making music for them and they just become these immortal beings that no one is really sure who they are anymore they’re just always there
DRAWING WITH LAYERS SURE IS FUN
Art is so calming
me: hi, can i have a large—
starbucks employee: you mean a venti?
me: can we not do this